FREE Dance Lessons & 1950’s Fashion Pinup Competition
Retro Dancing + Fashion
Free Rock n Roll dance lessons and Rock the Catwalk – 1950’s Fashion Pinup Parade. Part of the Rock n Roll Club of Bunbury’s amazing and colourful contribution to the Bunbury Festival.
JUST ROCK UP FOR FREE DANCE LESSONS … UNDER THE BIG RED TENT.
Click the button below to register for the fashion competition.
Important Information about the Bunbury Show 1950’s Fashion Pinup Parade.
Thanks for your interest in entering our first Fashion Pinup Parade. This year we’re going back to the gorgeous 1950’s fashions. Here are some things we’d like to you bear in mind.
- This is a fashion parade Competition.
- Entrants will be required to parade in various elimination heats during the day of the Show and, if required, appear in the final Pinup Parade at 6pm Saturday 13 April 2024 if selected as a finalist.
- The Theme of the Competition for 2024 is “1950’s Fashion Pinup Parade”.
- The competition is free entry and open to everyone interested in retro fashions.
- Entrants must nominate themselves and register online to enter prior to the day. Persons under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The competition will be independently judged and prizes awarded to the winner and the two runners-up.
- No previous experience is required. The competition is about having beautiful fun and being fully inclusive.